вторник, 5 июня 2012 г.

Appeal to the KGB, the OAC and other




You have done and continue to do everything to destroy us. But I assure you that we will win this war.
Throughout the 13 years of operation of the site we were faced with constant challenges. Our journalists arrested while covering demonstrations, we had to move from one office to another, because you put pressure on people who dare to take us to the room, we were the first locks and DDoS attacks at the time of election campaigns and the major opposition protests.

In early 2010, you declared war on us to destroy. In March 2010, you broke early on in my office and beat me, carried all the equipment. Then came the endless questioning of excited one after the other criminal cases. But it was not the hardest hit. Very painful was the fact that you have started a campaign of harassment and intimidation of people who collaborated with the site. During this year we have lost many of the staff, great professionals and good friends, because they could not withstand the pressure and the constant threat of being behind bars only for what they are doing independent journalism in this our free and democratic, as you assure, to the country.

But we survived. You will not believe when you learn how to record a short time we were able to gather the necessary equipment to work. Our readers immediately responded to our call for help and gave us great assistance, both technical and financial.

And then you decided to kill us. Nobody ever make me believe in euthanasia Oleg Bebenin, whom I knew half of his life. I know that this is the work unless specifically your own, then warmed by the authorities of the other scum who are ready to execute any order. And you got me approved in this confidence, when I was in the dungeons of the KGB. When the senior ranks of my questions tupili eyes and said, ...
December 20, 2010 I, editor charter97. org, was arrested at 4 am, earlier than many politicians. To arrest one single woman, it took six men in masks and crowbars, which you started to smash the iron door before I had time to reach them. You need to shut the voice of truth, you want to hide the committed December 19 heinous crimes, but you are not able to. Because, thank God, in this country there are many brave, courageous journalists who began to shout to the whole world about what is happening.
I remember in the early days I was more worried about the arrest that the site has stopped working. And what a joy it was to know that a week later, thanks to my heroic colleagues who were able to avoid arrest and travel abroad, the site is working again! .
I had the worst conditions in prison - no toilet, no bed. As Andrei Sannikov, I slept in your prison under the bunks on a wooden board. Your endless interrogations, lasting until midnight, just convinced me how much you are afraid and unsure of his future, if zadeystvuete for the destruction of a single journalist such forces.
During the year, you have withdrawn from the site charter97. org 19 computers. Tell me just one. Why do you need a 20- second computer is my 14 -year-old nephew? .
Today I know that I had to go through with me arrested Dec. 19 volunteers. They were sentenced to 10-15 days in jail for alleged participation in a rally on December 19, although none of them was on the square that day. Almost every day when they sat out their sentences in Akrestsin or Zhodino jail, they beat me and testify against verbovovali. ... However, and here you are unlucky. No one did not agree.
Two months later reference in Kobrin, where you controlled my every move, threatening to arrest, after each had come to you do not like this article, I went. But not because you are scared.
And because the site charter97. org will never have you held hostage. He should write the truth and work without regard to the fact that its editor is under threat of imprisonment.
My loss is a lot of questions. I can not yet communicate with colleagues in a variety of reasons. I can not tell where I am now.
But I am working as our team works. Because this team is not only professionals but people who are willing to sacrifice their personal well-being for the sake of changing the situation in his homeland. People who have been forced to give up everything, the more expensive, ready to work without money, without clear prospects, without the certainty that soon will be able to return to normal life.
This is what is not and never will be you. By blocking the site of today charter97. org, exposing him to an endless DDoS attacks, you will not get anywhere. Because, I assure you money on your paycheck from your master will soon run out. And for your rotten twisted idea for free you will not be able to work.



Students of the Institute of Journalism ' slammed ' Alexei Mikhalchenko leading TV ONT ' as is, so there '.