Reading the transcript. Lecture Alexander Gavrilov. , Came across a great example of social marketing:.
When I speak of the measures to change the social status of the reader, I often tell the same story. I think it is very graphic and bright. They had never seen, as it turns out the same case study, a man who reads. At home, even if someone is reading - this is my mother or grandmother. At school, in junior high, clear, girls do better. Where can I see a man reading? . I've been there. In general, our Kemerovo could, of course, give an idea of the life of the device tamoshnem.
Then they had a very simple and very productive campaign, which consisted of two parts. It was called ... First - the champion of reading. In the schools of northern England championship was held in a natural reading, in which the students passed the standards and competed to see who reads the most and best of all, that is not only read more but also better understand that I have read. At the same time the company was a poster with the same title ... nothing more. His eyes saw a poster in which David Beckham looked with some surprise in the book, in the hands of derzhimuyu. These posters were placed in libraries, schools, places where young people and when reading the championship is over, then all the participants and the poster of the company and the winners of this championship of the reading was taken to the studio one BI- BI- SR, where they spent an hour looking at each . Once awarded, these champions of reading returned to their small north England town, they were quite other people. These were not little nerdy, which for some reason, reading, instead of kicking a ball or a cat tied to the tail of the cans. And they were boys or girls, these were people who saw Beckham. I think that people who do not remember how the sound of the Soviet Union, the phrase ...
And who among us would be able to play a role similar to Beckham in action?.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий